How To Delete Kitchen Designs Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Kitchen Designs account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Kitchen Designs app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Kitchen Designs completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Kitchen Designs Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Kitchen Designs. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Kitchen Designs via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Kitchen Designs.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Kitchen Designs of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Kitchen Designs's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Kitchen Designs on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Kitchen Designs from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Kitchen Designs app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Kitchen Designss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Kitchen Designs icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Kitchen Designs.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Kitchen Designs app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Kitchen Designs" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Kitchen Designs app from your Android device
To delete Kitchen Designs from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Kitchen Designs.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Kitchen Designs app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Kitchen Designs app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Kitchen Designs Software Details
Modern kitchens today are very reliable and make life simpler for all the different users. In such situations, you will need a cooking area that incorporates all the appliances that will certainly make your work much easier. You could likewise have sinks with faucets that are touch-responsive to make your cleaning faster and easier. 40000+ kitchen Designs is for a modern look, you need to make your appliances look built-in. Especially your refrigerator, chimney since it occupies the highest space in the kitchen. A kitchen also needs space to store food, cookware and small appliances. Design...