How To Delete Kpop music game Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Kpop music game account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Kpop music game app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Kpop music game completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Kpop music game Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Kpop music game. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Kpop music game via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Kpop music game.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Kpop music game of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Kpop music game's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Kpop music game on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Kpop music game from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Kpop music game app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Kpop music games from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Kpop music game icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Kpop music game.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Kpop music game app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Kpop music game" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Kpop music game app from your Android device
To delete Kpop music game from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Kpop music game.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Kpop music game app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Kpop music game app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Kpop music game Software Details
A collection of best KPOP games with passion! Million of Kpop fans are playing this game over the world. It’s just not one game. It’s a 22 Kpop games in 1 app until now (2019) – games in various types: arcade, casual, art, quiz, music, puzzle, reaction, differences, trivia… To bring to Kpop fans all over the world, the app supports 5 languages : English, Spanish, Portugese, Indonesian, Malaysian and Vietnamese. The best thing is: It will be updated regularly to add more games and catch up latest and hottest Kpop trend, wave, music, MV, idol, song, lyrics… ----------------------------------...