How to Delete MBNA Completely
Learn how to delete your MBNA Mobile App account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete MBNA Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MBNA Mobile App:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your MBNA account, contact MBNA via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify MBNA of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete MBNA on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete MBNA Mobile App".
3. Delete MBNA on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "MBNA Mobile App" and Click "Uninstall".
MBNA Mobile App Product Details
New to our app? At MBNA, we’re boringly good at credit card stuff, which doesn’t make us ideal dinner party guests, but does make people want our credit cards in their wallets. Check out our Mobile Banking app. Account management stuff • Log on quickly and securely with your fingerprint • Manage your account – check balances and pending payments • Pay in cheques • Easily transfer money and make payments to UK and international accounts • View your PIN or request a new one • Easily request a new card, report lost or stolen cards, freeze them and order replacements • Quickly find and view transactions and statements • Update your contact details You can find plenty of other information in the app by using our ‘Search’ tool, as well as our handy ‘Help hub’. Getting started It’s quick and easy. You’ll need: • The phone number that you’ve registered with us • An MBNA credit card Keeping you safe online We do all we can to protect you online. This includes preventing connections from the app on devices that we think have been tampered with. How we’ll contact you Using our app won’t affect how we contact you. Our emails will address you by your title and surname, and include the last four digits of your account number, or the last three digits of your postcode. Any texts we send you will come from MBNA. Be wary of any message that differs from this – it could be a scam. Important information Your phone’s signal and functionality may affect your service. Terms and conditions apply. When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services. Fingerprint Logon requires a compatible mobile running Android 6.0 or higher and may not work on some tablets. Credit cards issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Cawley House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9FB. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Credit is available, subject to status, to UK residents aged 18 or over. Calls and online sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.