How To Delete Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Dad AF - By Dads for Dads.
Delete Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Dad AF - By Dads for Dads.. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Dad AF .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Dad AF of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Dad AF - By Dads for Dads.'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Dad AF - By Dads for Dads.s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Dad AF - By Dads for Dads..
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Dad AF - By Dads for Dads." on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. app from your Android device
To delete Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Dad AF - By Dads for Dads..
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Dad AF - By Dads for Dads. Software Details
The Dad AF app; built by Dads to help other Dads. What fellas are finding useful in the app at the moment: - Tips and support for ‘new Dads’ and ‘existing Dads’ - A variety of social feeds, where Dads can discuss all the topics they wouldn’t with their partners, friends or families - The ability to talk openly and honestly about struggles and issues - All content is broken down into topics and separated using hashtags, so it’s easy to navigate The best bit? It’s a TOTALLY safe place. There are no wrong answers or daft questions here. Dad AF i...