How To Delete Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math
Delete Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Maths from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math app from your Android device
To delete Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Shri Siddharoodha Swamiji Math Software Details
Great yogi and spiritual Teacher Shri Siddhroodha Swamiji was a spiritual saint who illumined the hearts of millions of his devotees. Who was a great exponent of Advaita Philosophy has preached Nijaguna Philosophy, Bhagawdgeeta, Upanishads, Panchadashi, Brahmasutra to his disciples. Devotees from all walks of life from kings to common man approached him for spiritual guidance and blessings. The great saint was known for his simple living and high thinking. His Only property was Langota, a mud vessel and a ragged piece of cloth (ragati) Kowdi of swamy siddhrudha is of special significance and...