How To Delete 420 Singles Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your 420 Singles account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the 420 Singles app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with 420 Singles completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete 420 Singles Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by 420 Singles. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting 420 Singles via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with 420 Singles.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify 420 Singles of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete 420 Singles's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of 420 Singles on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete 420 Singles from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting 420 Singles app from an Iphone
If you want to delete 420 Singless from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the 420 Singles icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on 420 Singles.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the 420 Singles app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete 420 Singles" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting 420 Singles app from your Android device
To delete 420 Singles from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on 420 Singles.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the 420 Singles app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the 420 Singles app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
420 Singles Software Details
Single? 420 Friendly? Check out 420 Singles, the #1 cannabis dating and hookup app. Swipe and match with 420 Singles today! It's free! Free to Match & Chat! Unlimited Swipes. Unlimited Matches. Unlimited Chats. Premium: Send messages without having to match with first. People can reply for free. Send an unlimited number of messages per month. How It Works: Swipe right or left to like or dislike a match. Save people for later if you don't have time to message. Fill out profile questions to generate potential matches.(NEW) Search within a 1000 mile radius. Newsletter: W...