How to Delete Intruder Selfie Completely
Learn how to delete your Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone account, your personal data and also delete the Intruder Selfie app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Intruder Selfie Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Intruder Selfie.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Intruder Selfie of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Intruder Selfie's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Intruder Selfie app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Intruder Selfie from your Android phone
To delete Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Intruder Selfie : Who Touched My Phone Software Details
1. Do you want to know who touched your phone while you were absent ? do you want the intruder’s selfie ? Just as a phone guard and your third eye Intruder Selfie Catcher will take a selfie of any marauders trying to unlock your phone without your know.
2. You might have asked your self many times : Who Touched My Phone ! so may be you will need a third eye to guard your phone ! Intruder Selfie Catcher is now your third eye and your phone guard 24/7 silently doing its job for you.
3. The ISC team (Intruder Selfie Catcher team) worked hard to build up a phone guard just for you to keep your phone away from any intruder.
4. • Download and Install Intruder Selfie Catcher on your phone.
5. • To know who touched your phone this app uses the Device Administrator permission to monitor screen unlock attempts.
6. By using our phone guard app you will never ask your self "Who Touched My Phone" all the marauders and intruders are listed in your gallery section.
7. Don"t forget to rate Intruder Selfie Catcher on google play and send us feedback via email we will make updates according to your emails.