How To Delete Free Audiobooks Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Free Audiobooks account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Free Audiobooks app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Free Audiobooks completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Free Audiobooks Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Free Audiobooks. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Free Audiobooks via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Free Audiobooks.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Free Audiobooks of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Free Audiobooks's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Free Audiobooks on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Free Audiobooks from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Free Audiobooks app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Free Audiobooks from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Free Audiobooks icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Free Audiobooks.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Free Audiobooks app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Free Audiobooks" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Free Audiobooks from your Android phone
To delete Free Audiobooks from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Free Audiobooks.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Free Audiobooks app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Free Audiobooks app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Free Audiobooks Software Details
Catalog of free audiobooks, that are available in the public domain. Find and listen to over 14.000 classic audiobooks. Audio book can be streamed over the internet any time anywhere. Genres books available for search in our application: romance, poem, mystery, sci-fi, children and more! This app is Chromecast ready. You can find your favourite classics books here. You can find the most popular books and the new. Every audiobook is on public domain which means that you can listen to it without spending any money. You can explore resources of Librivox and more sites soon. There are tons...