How To Delete Learn: how to invest in stocks Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Learn: how to invest in stocks account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Learn: how to invest in stocks app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Learn: how to invest in stocks completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Learn: how to invest in stocks
Delete Learn: how to invest in stocks Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Learn: how to invest in stocks. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Learn: how to invest in stocks via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Learn .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Learn of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Learn: how to invest in stocks's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Learn: how to invest in stocks on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Learn: how to invest in stocks from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Learn: how to invest in stocks app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Learn: how to invest in stockss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Learn: how to invest in stocks icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Learn: how to invest in stocks.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Learn: how to invest in stocks app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Learn: how to invest in stocks" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Learn: how to invest in stocks app from your Android device
To delete Learn: how to invest in stocks from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Learn: how to invest in stocks.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Learn: how to invest in stocks app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Learn: how to invest in stocks app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Learn: how to invest in stocks Software Details
Learn by MyWallSt teaches you how to invest in the U.S stock market with easy to understand, zero-jargon, bite-sized lessons, all original content. Easy to Follow Design Huge efforts have gone into the design of our app to ensure the content is laid out in an easy to follow manner, with chapters and lessons similar to any book you're used to reading. This is not your usual stock market learning app! Lessons There are no quizzes or spreadsheets, just 40 lessons of original content, created by the MyWallSt team, designed to teach you the fundamental principles of investing in the stock m...