How To Delete free video calls and chat Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your free video calls and chat account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the free video calls and chat app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with free video calls and chat completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like free video calls and chat
Delete free video calls and chat Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by free video calls and chat. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting free video calls and chat via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with free video calls and chat.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify free video calls and chat of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete free video calls and chat's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of free video calls and chat on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete free video calls and chat from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting free video calls and chat app from an Iphone
If you want to delete free video calls and chats from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the free video calls and chat icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on free video calls and chat.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the free video calls and chat app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete free video calls and chat" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting free video calls and chat app from your Android device
To delete free video calls and chat from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on free video calls and chat.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the free video calls and chat app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the free video calls and chat app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
free video calls and chat Software Details
Agent for Android – easy-to-use free messaging and calling app. Group chats, video calls, social networks VKontakte, Odnoklassniki support. Always be in touch with such Agent's features as securely encrypted calls and high-quality video calls, speech-to-text for voice messages and an ability to create your own stickers. Customize your communication and use animated 3D masks in video calls, create group chats with unlimited participants and channels! Finally, chat synchronization across all devices is available for your comfortable experience.