How To Delete IPTV Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your IPTV account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the IPTV app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with IPTV completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete IPTV Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by IPTV. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting IPTV via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with IPTV.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify IPTV of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete IPTV's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of IPTV on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete IPTV from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting IPTV app from an Iphone
If you want to delete IPTV from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the IPTV icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on IPTV.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the IPTV app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete IPTV" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete IPTV from your Android phone
To delete IPTV from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on IPTV.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the IPTV app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the IPTV app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
IPTV Software Details
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web. Features: ✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support ✔ Playlists history ✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN) ✔ Grid, list or tile view of TV channels ✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats ✔ Internal and external video players ✔ Parental control Additional features are available in Pro version: ✔ Ad free ✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes. ✔ Auto-play last channel option ✔ Extended playlists history...