How To Delete Calorie Counter HiKi Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Calorie Counter HiKi account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Calorie Counter HiKi app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Calorie Counter HiKi completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Calorie Counter HiKi
Delete Calorie Counter HiKi Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Calorie Counter HiKi. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Calorie Counter HiKi via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Calorie Counter HiKi.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Calorie Counter HiKi of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Calorie Counter HiKi's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Calorie Counter HiKi on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Calorie Counter HiKi from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Calorie Counter HiKi app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Calorie Counter HiKis from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Calorie Counter HiKi icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Calorie Counter HiKi.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Calorie Counter HiKi app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Calorie Counter HiKi" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Calorie Counter HiKi app from your Android device
To delete Calorie Counter HiKi from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Calorie Counter HiKi.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Calorie Counter HiKi app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Calorie Counter HiKi app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Calorie Counter HiKi Software Details
Do you want to lose weight or build muscles? Use our new HiKi Calorie Counter app for Android to count calories and lose weight with ease! The application will automatically count your daily calorie allowance and PCF correlation depending on your parameters and activity. Thousands of people all over the world use HiKi Calorie Counter every day, join us! No account or registration needed Use as you install! All data is saved on your device offline! • Calorie Calculator • Food intake tracking that allows you to make notes in your food diary • Daily calories, fats, proteins and carbo...