How to Delete Ooredoo Money Completely
Learn how to delete your Ooredoo Money account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Ooredoo Money Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Ooredoo Money:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Ooredoo Money account, contact Ooredoo Money via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Ooredoo Money of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Ooredoo Money on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Ooredoo Money".
3. Delete Ooredoo Money on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Ooredoo Money" and Click "Uninstall".
Ooredoo Money Product Details
A simple, secure and easy way to stay connected with your money via Ooredoo network. Ooredoo Mobile Money (OMM) app is a free app that offers a convenient means to send money, buy airtime, make payments and manage your money account. You can access free cash deposits, save and send your money safely and withdraw cash from any QNB ATM. We offer you one of the best exchange rates with a competitive fee, for sending money to over 198 countries from Qatar.
Reported Deleting Issues
I dont need it
— by Mary grace pablo 2 months ago
My mobile number is changed I want to deactivate my ooredoo money app from my QID
— by Rafeeq M 5 months ago
I want my account deleted and again register...
— by Rofiqul islam 8 months ago
i want to delete my present account in ooredoo mobile money, because I want to use other number. because im no longer use my present ooredo number. i want to change
— by ronalyn Sabado 10 months ago