How To Delete White Noise for Baby Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your White Noise for Baby account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the White Noise for Baby app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with White Noise for Baby completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like White Noise for Baby
Delete White Noise for Baby Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by White Noise for Baby. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting White Noise for Baby via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with White Noise .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify White Noise of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete White Noise for Baby's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of White Noise for Baby on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete White Noise for Baby from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting White Noise for Baby app from an Iphone
If you want to delete White Noise for Babys from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the White Noise for Baby icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on White Noise for Baby.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the White Noise for Baby app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete White Noise for Baby" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting White Noise for Baby app from your Android device
To delete White Noise for Baby from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on White Noise for Baby.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the White Noise for Baby app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the White Noise for Baby app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
White Noise for Baby Software Details
Pick one of six noises, select duration and let your phone calm your baby. * it's FREE Some parents may not be able to pay for the app. I don't want their child to cry because of that. * Starts quickly When your child is crying, you don't want to spend 20seconds tapping on your phone, do you? * no adds If you have a child, you know it's pointless. You need to calm down your kid and you are in interested in tapping on ads. Most likely. * works in air plain mode If you leave your phone or tablet next to your child, you probably don't want to crump your child with any radio signal...