How To Delete Automatic Background Changer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Automatic Background Changer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Automatic Background Changer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Automatic Background Changer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Automatic Background Changer
Delete Automatic Background Changer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Automatic Background Changer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Automatic Background Changer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Automatic Background Changer.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Automatic Background Changer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Automatic Background Changer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Automatic Background Changer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Automatic Background Changer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Automatic Background Changer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Automatic Background Changers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Automatic Background Changer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Automatic Background Changer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Automatic Background Changer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Automatic Background Changer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Automatic Background Changer app from your Android device
To delete Automatic Background Changer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Automatic Background Changer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Automatic Background Changer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Automatic Background Changer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Automatic Background Changer Software Details
How to erase background of my photo? How to change background of my photo? 🤔 You will find answers to these questions by installing this awesome photo app. This app is an automatic background changer. You can cut out background from any photo and change the background of your photo. Background eraser can automatically remove background from photos or you can use eraser tool for photos to erase objects from photos by yourself. This background eraser is very easy to use. Why is this app better than thousands of others? 🤔 It is really automatic and uses neural network to automatically c...