How to Delete Polish Completely
Learn how to delete your Polish - Photo Editor Pro account, your personal data and also delete the Polish app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Polish - Photo Editor Pro completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Polish Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Polish - Photo Editor Pro. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Polish - Photo Editor Pro via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Polish.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Polish of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Polish's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Polish - Photo Editor Pro on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Polish - Photo Editor Pro from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Polish app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Polish - Photo Editor Pro from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Polish - Photo Editor Pro icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Polish - Photo Editor Pro.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Polish - Photo Editor Pro app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Polish - Photo Editor Pro" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Polish from your Android phone
To delete Polish - Photo Editor Pro from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Polish - Photo Editor Pro.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Polish - Photo Editor Pro app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Polish - Photo Editor Pro app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Polish - Photo Editor Pro Software Details
1. Aesthetic Photo Editor allows you add cool aesthetic glitch effects to your photos.
2. Sparkle, art, old, aesthetic, vintage filters, glitter, overlay, glitch, angel wings photo effect… There are so many interesting features wait for your discovering.
3. A useful photo editor free with massive filters for pictures.
4. The prevalent photo editor new version 2018, photo collage maker for Instagram users.
5. Photo Editor Pro asks for permissions "READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" to read your photos so that we can edit and save photos.
6. With Photo Editor Pro, you can directly post your artworks to Instagram, Whatsapp, Facebook etc.
7. Just select several pictures, Photo Editor instantly remix them into cool photo collage.
8. Glitch Photo Editor combines old-school and modern digital styles rather well.
9. A must-have blur photo editor with advanced blur image brush.
10. Photo Editor Pro offers everything you want to edit pictures.
11. It is the simplest but the most useful photo effects editor.
12. A host of stylish effects, filters, grids and draw tools help you create an eye-catcher, even if you've never edited a photo before.
13. If you are a fan of Aesthetic style, you can not skip this Aesthetic photo editor.
14. Powerfully make you a vivid photo artwork with Glitch effects, double exposure, photo blender etc.
15. With Photo Editor Pro, your moment will be as brilliant as an artwork.
16. It is the best photo editor free.
17. It is packed with unlimited features including stickers, grids, backgrounds and other photo editing tools.
18. - Halloween, Aesthetic, Cartoon, Emoji, Doodles and more photo stickers for BABY.
19. Photo Editor Pro deserves your try right away.
20. It is used to blur parts of your photo to get DSLR blur effect.