How to Delete Stocktwits Completely
Learn how to delete your Stocktwits - Stock Market Chat account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Stocktwits Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Stocktwits - Stock Market Chat:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Stocktwits account, contact Stocktwits via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Stocktwits of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Stocktwits on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Stocktwits - Stock Market Chat".
3. Delete Stocktwits on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Stocktwits - Stock Market Chat" and Click "Uninstall".
Stocktwits - Stock Market Chat Product Details