How To Delete Meridian Player Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Meridian Player account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Meridian Player app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Meridian Player completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Meridian Player Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Meridian Player. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Meridian Player via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Meridian Player.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Meridian Player of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Meridian Player's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Meridian Player on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Meridian Player from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Meridian Player app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Meridian Player from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Meridian Player icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Meridian Player.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Meridian Player app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Meridian Player" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Meridian Player from your Android phone
To delete Meridian Player from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Meridian Player.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Meridian Player app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Meridian Player app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Meridian Player Software Details
The video and music player with customizable space. Convenient gestures control, advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders -- in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now. PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ. Other features: - Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.) - .srt subtitle support - Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version - Play video as music, for your music videos - Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean...