How to Delete FX Empire Completely
Learn how to delete your FX Empire account, your personal data and also delete the FX Empire app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with FX Empire completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete FX Empire Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FX Empire. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting FX Empire via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with FX Empire.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify FX Empire of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting FX Empire's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of FX Empire on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete FX Empire from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete FX Empire app from your Iphone
If you want to delete FX Empire from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the FX Empire icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on FX Empire.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the FX Empire app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete FX Empire" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete FX Empire from your Android phone
To delete FX Empire from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on FX Empire.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the FX Empire app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the FX Empire app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
FX Empire Software Details
1. With news from your favorite authors, daily market forecasts from our expert analysts as well as a comprehensive rates section where you can easily see what is happening in the global markets.
2. ○ No matter if it is commodities, forex, indices, crypto or stocks you want to trade, our analysts have you covered.
3. Explore our markets hub for a quick glance at the market or a deep dive at a specific instrument with our advanced charts.
4. Get a glance at the market’s biggest players in special built hubs, or dive deeper into technical details in a convenient and practical overview of an asset.
5. ○ Market news that put the issues of politics, macro economics and monetary policy in context so you could make the most informed decisions.
6. Use the quick filter function to find the most relevant forecasts or use the full filter functionality to find the forecasts most relevant for you.
7. ○ Crypto - Over 4,500 crypto coins in real time with complete data about each coin.
8. View and compare financial assets data using first class advanced charts.
9. Financial professionals with proven track records will provide their unique take and analysis on the instruments that interest you most.
10. ○ Currencies - Over 1,100 currency pairs streaming real time prices.
11. ○ Commodities - The most followed instruments: Gold, Oil Gas and many more in real time.