How to Delete Upkept Completely
Learn how to delete your Upkept - Home Maintenance made account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Upkept Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Upkept - Home Maintenance made:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Upkept account, contact Upkept via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Upkept of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Upkept on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Upkept - Home Maintenance made".
3. Delete Upkept on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Upkept - Home Maintenance made" and Click "Uninstall".
Upkept - Home Maintenance made Product Details
Your home is one of your biggest financial investments. Say hello to confident homeownership and goodbye to costly mistakes. Upkept is your all-in-one app for maintaining your home inside and out. Upkept simplifies home maintenance with tools that remove the hassles, keep you organized, and guide you through caring for your home, inside and out. 1. Add your things, get instant, tailor-made plans The hardest part of home maintenance is knowing what to do. Add anything in your home that needs maintaining and Upkept instantly creates a maintenance plan to keep each one in tip-top shape for years to come. • appliances • heating and cooling systems • foundation and exterior • roof and gutters • lawn, plants, and trees • electrical • plumbing • flooring • bathroom fixtures • countertops and cabinets 2. Do the right work at the right time No planning and no remembering needed. Based on your home and what's in it, Upkept builds you a custom "Upkeeps" program, with automatically scheduled tasks and reminders that pop up throughout the year. 3. Get things done confidently When you're ready to tackle a task, Upkept helps you wipe your to-do list clean with how-tos and hacks for every upkeep. Along with step-by-step how-tos, you'll see how much time and money to budget, what tools you'll need, and whether you should tackle it yourself or if it's time to call in a pro. Features: • Home Hub - A snapshot of your home. One place to add and track all your home systems and appliances, upload receipts, manage parts, and keep repair notes. • Instant Maintenance Plans - Add any major system, appliance, or surface and Upkept instantly creates a maintenance plan to keep each one in tip-top shape for years to come. • Automatically Planned Tasks - A smart to-do list, tailored to you. Based on your home and what's in it, Upkept builds you a custom ""Upkeeps"" program, with automatically scheduled tasks that pop up exactly when they need doing throughout the year. • DIY How-tos - Tackle any DIY task with confidence with step-by-step how-tos. • Timesavers and Critical Information - Know how much time and money to budget, what tools you'll need, and whether you should tackle it yourself or if it's time to call in a pro. • Automatic Reminders - Stay on top of tasks without needing to remember a thing. • Guided Goals - Build smart habits, see your progress, and group tasks together so you stay motivated and get more done. Keeping up with home maintenance has never been easier. First-time homebuyers, busy homeowners, DIYers. Use Upkept to maintain your house, condo, or townhouse