How to Delete ALEC Credit Card Valet Completely
Learn how to delete your ALEC Credit Card Valet account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete ALEC Credit Card Valet Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ALEC Credit Card Valet:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your ALEC Credit Card Valet account, contact ALEC Credit Card Valet via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify ALEC Credit Card Valet of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete ALEC Credit Card Valet on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete ALEC Credit Card Valet".
3. Delete ALEC Credit Card Valet on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "ALEC Credit Card Valet" and Click "Uninstall".
ALEC Credit Card Valet Product Details
Enjoy easy and on-the-go management of your credit card with the ALEC Credit Card Valet app from Abbott Laboratories Employees Credit Union (ALEC.) This app offers a convenient way to: • View recent and pending transactions. • View account details. • Make a payment to your credit cards. • Report your card lost or stolen. • Raise a dispute on a transaction. • Set alerts and controls on your ALEC credit cards. • View rewards points for participating cards. • Set travel notifications. Card registration is easy from any mobile device, and access is secure and protected by multi-factor authentication.