How To Delete Tomorrow Mobile Banking Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Tomorrow Mobile Banking account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Tomorrow Mobile Banking app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Tomorrow Mobile Banking completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Tomorrow Mobile Banking
Delete Tomorrow Mobile Banking Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Tomorrow Mobile Banking. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Tomorrow Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Tomorrow .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Tomorrow of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Tomorrow Mobile Banking's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Tomorrow Mobile Banking on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Tomorrow Mobile Banking from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Tomorrow Mobile Banking app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Tomorrow Mobile Bankings from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Tomorrow Mobile Banking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Tomorrow Mobile Banking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Tomorrow Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Tomorrow Mobile Banking" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Tomorrow Mobile Banking app from your Android device
To delete Tomorrow Mobile Banking from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Tomorrow Mobile Banking.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Tomorrow Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Tomorrow Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Tomorrow Mobile Banking Software Details
Tomorrow is the consistently sustainable account for your smartphone helping you to contribute to a positive change every day! Whether with our completely free account model Tomorrow or our Premium Account, which additionally offsets your carbon footprint. We promise sustainability and transparency: - No investments in armaments, fossil fuels or genetic engineering - See in real time what environmental, social and economic impact you can achieve (Tomorrow Impact Board) - Our strategic roadmap is open to everyone and we offer a 24/7 forum for you to help us find out what the “bank of to...