How To Delete ASB Mobile Banking Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ASB Mobile Banking account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ASB Mobile Banking app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ASB Mobile Banking completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like ASB Mobile Banking
Delete ASB Mobile Banking Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ASB Mobile Banking. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ASB Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ASB .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ASB of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ASB Mobile Banking's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ASB Mobile Banking on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ASB Mobile Banking from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ASB Mobile Banking app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ASB Mobile Banking from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ASB Mobile Banking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ASB Mobile Banking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ASB Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ASB Mobile Banking" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete ASB Mobile Banking from your Android phone
To delete ASB Mobile Banking from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ASB Mobile Banking.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ASB Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ASB Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ASB Mobile Banking Software Details
To make your mobile banking simpler and easier than ever, ASB’s Mobile app is loaded with smart features. Whether it’s quick access to balances, paying for that latest Trade Me purchase or temporarily locking your Visa card when you’ve misplaced your wallet, ASB’s Mobile app has it all. Great features include: Opening and applying • Open a transaction or savings account • Apply for an ASB Personal Loan, or Home Loan • Join or transfer to the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme Payments • View upcoming bill and automatic payments • Create, edit and delete automatic payments • Create and delete fut...