How To Delete Office Calculator Free Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Office Calculator Free account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Office Calculator Free app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Office Calculator Free completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Office Calculator Free
Delete Office Calculator Free Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Office Calculator Free. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Office Calculator Free via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Office Calculator Free.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Office Calculator Free of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Office Calculator Free's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Office Calculator Free on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Office Calculator Free from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Office Calculator Free app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Office Calculator Free from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Office Calculator Free icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Office Calculator Free.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Office Calculator Free app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Office Calculator Free" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Office Calculator Free from your Android phone
To delete Office Calculator Free from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Office Calculator Free.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Office Calculator Free app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Office Calculator Free app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Office Calculator Free Software Details
1. By default, the calculator works with fixed point arithmetic and 2 decimal places as needed for most calculations with amounts.
2. You can switch between calculator view and and tape view to have a full screen view of the tape.
3. Office Calculator is a calculator with a virtual tape.
4. The tape of the calculator can have up to 1000 lines.
5. The calculator has percent calculation to add or subtract percent values.
6. The tape will display the percentage and the resulting value.
7. Install it on your device and you get the optimal calculator for office tasks.
8. You can change values on the virtual tape to make corrections.
9. This makes it very easy to calculate tax amounts with the calculator.
10. The tape will display the tax rate and the resulting value.
11. The calculator supports three rounding modes: up, down or 5/4.
12. For corrections go to the context menu of the tape line with a long press.
13. a Pro variant of Office Calculator without ads is also available.
14. It supports commercial rounding, easy percentage calculation and does correct tax calculation.