How To Delete OsmAnd API Demo Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your OsmAnd API Demo account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the OsmAnd API Demo app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with OsmAnd API Demo completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete OsmAnd API Demo Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by OsmAnd API Demo. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting OsmAnd API Demo via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with OsmAnd API Demo.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify OsmAnd API Demo of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete OsmAnd API Demo's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of OsmAnd API Demo on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete OsmAnd API Demo from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting OsmAnd API Demo app from an Iphone
If you want to delete OsmAnd API Demo from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the OsmAnd API Demo icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on OsmAnd API Demo.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the OsmAnd API Demo app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete OsmAnd API Demo" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete OsmAnd API Demo from your Android phone
To delete OsmAnd API Demo from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on OsmAnd API Demo.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the OsmAnd API Demo app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the OsmAnd API Demo app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
OsmAnd API Demo Software Details
OsmAnd API Demo allows you to test integration with OsmAnd and functioning of the main features. OsmAnd API features: - Adding favorites and markers to the map - Creating audio/video/photo notes - Starting and stopping GPX track recording - Importing GPX tracks into OsmAnd and navigating along them - Navigation between locations More about features and how to work with them: https://github.com/osmandapp/osmand-api-demo To test OsmAnd API Demo options, you need to install one of OsmAnd Maps versions.