How To Delete My Robi Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your My Robi account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the My Robi app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with My Robi completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete My Robi Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My Robi. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting My Robi via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with My Robi.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify My Robi of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete My Robi's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of My Robi on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete My Robi from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting My Robi app from an Iphone
If you want to delete My Robi from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the My Robi icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on My Robi.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the My Robi app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete My Robi" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete My Robi from your Android phone
To delete My Robi from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on My Robi.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the My Robi app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the My Robi app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
My Robi Software Details
Our newly updated My Robi App helps you take care of your all Robi Prepaid & Postpaid account; also connect with your all lifestyle needs - conveniently in one place, on the go and with no data charges! The brand new seamless interface makes for easier navigation and fuss-free management of your account, ranging from the most basic buying of internet plans and topping up your account balance, to giving you the scoop on the latest release of Movie, Music, Sports & many lifestyle deals from Robi Axiata Ltd. My Robi is not just another app, it’s an experience that connects with all your lifes...