How To Delete Fruits and Vegetables for Kids Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Fruits and Vegetables for Kids account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Fruits and Vegetables for Kids app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Fruits and Vegetables for Kids completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Fruits and Vegetables for Kids
Delete Fruits and Vegetables for Kids Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Fruits and Vegetables for Kids. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Fruits and Vegetables for Kids via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Fruits and Vegetables .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Fruits and Vegetables of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Fruits and Vegetables for Kids's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Fruits and Vegetables for Kids on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Fruits and Vegetables for Kids from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Fruits and Vegetables for Kids app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Fruits and Vegetables for Kids from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Fruits and Vegetables for Kids icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Fruits and Vegetables for Kids.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Fruits and Vegetables for Kids app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Fruits and Vegetables for Kids" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Fruits and Vegetables for Kids from your Android phone
To delete Fruits and Vegetables for Kids from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Fruits and Vegetables for Kids.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Fruits and Vegetables for Kids app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Fruits and Vegetables for Kids app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Fruits and Vegetables for Kids Software Details
1. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and the founder of The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential, participating in these kinds of educational activities (for 5-10 minutes a day) stimulates the development of various regions in the brain.
2. Does the youngster have an older brother or sister in grade school? They can also use this educational game! Besides English, this app also supports the German, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
3. While playing with flashcards in a foreign language, a school-age child can effortlessly learn many new words with which to surprise their foreign language teachers and classmates.
4. As a result, the child's photographic memory takes shape, the child develops much faster than his or her peers, and, beginning at infancy, the child gains access to a world of encyclopedic knowledge.
5. This educational application contains full set of “Fruits” and “Vegetables” flashcards from the “Nature for Kids” application.
6. “Fruits and Vegetables for Kids” is a free educational game for children between 1 and 4 years of age.
7. The main point, in which Doman is undoubtedly correct, is that the younger a child, the more easily he or she can absorb new knowledge.