How to Delete CCBGAontheGO Completely
Learn how to delete your CCBGAontheGO account, your personal data and also delete the CCBGAontheGO app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with CCBGAontheGO completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete CCBGAontheGO Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by CCBGAontheGO. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting CCBGAontheGO via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with CCBGAontheGO.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify CCBGAontheGO of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting CCBGAontheGO's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of CCBGAontheGO on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete CCBGAontheGO from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete CCBGAontheGO app from your Iphone
If you want to delete CCBGAontheGO from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the CCBGAontheGO icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on CCBGAontheGO.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the CCBGAontheGO app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete CCBGAontheGO" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete CCBGAontheGO from your Android phone
To delete CCBGAontheGO from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on CCBGAontheGO.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the CCBGAontheGO app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the CCBGAontheGO app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
CCBGAontheGO Software Details
1. CCBGAontheGO is your personal financial advocate that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other banks and credit unions, into a single view.
2. To use the CCBGAontheGO app, you must be enrolled as a Citizens Community Bank digital banking user.
3. It’s fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your finances.
4. Secure your account with a 4-digit passcode and fingerprint or face reader on supported devices.
5. Keep your transactions organized by allowing you to add tags, notes and photos of receipts and checks.
6. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials.