How To Delete Birthdays & Other Events Reminder Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Birthdays & Other Events Reminder account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Birthdays & Other Events Reminder app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Birthdays & Other Events Reminder completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Birthdays & Other Events Reminder
Delete Birthdays & Other Events Reminder Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Birthdays & Other Events Reminder. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Birthdays & Other Events Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Birthdays Other Events Reminder.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Birthdays Other Events Reminder of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Birthdays & Other Events Reminder's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Birthdays & Other Events Reminder on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Birthdays & Other Events Reminder from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Birthdays & Other Events Reminder app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Birthdays & Other Events Reminders from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Birthdays & Other Events Reminder icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Birthdays & Other Events Reminder.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Birthdays & Other Events Reminder app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Birthdays & Other Events Reminder" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Birthdays & Other Events Reminder app from your Android device
To delete Birthdays & Other Events Reminder from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Birthdays & Other Events Reminder.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Birthdays & Other Events Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Birthdays & Other Events Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Birthdays & Other Events Reminder Software Details
Our app “Birthdays & Other Events” will remind you about birthdays, anniversaries and other events. After launching, the app will perform full synchronization with all the events of your contacts from your smartphone or tablet. Now all important events will be kept in one place. Any event can be added, edited or deleted. In the settings of the app you can choose at what time and how in advance you want to be notified about an event: be it birthday, anniversary or any other. Aside from that, you can install a screen widget to always see the closest future event. Now you won’t forget to congratu...