How To Delete Santander móvil Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Santander móvil account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Santander móvil app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Santander móvil completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Santander móvil Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Santander móvil. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Santander móvil via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Santander móvil.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Santander móvil of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Santander móvil's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Santander móvil on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Santander móvil from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Santander móvil app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Santander móvil from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Santander móvil icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Santander móvil.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Santander móvil app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Santander móvil" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Santander móvil from your Android phone
To delete Santander móvil from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Santander móvil.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Santander móvil app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Santander móvil app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Santander móvil Software Details
Santander México ofrece el servicio de Banca Digital a sus clientes Personas Físicas o Personas Físicas con Actividad Empresarial. Esta aplicación está disponible solo en español y para Smartphone. Así como con las funcionalidades siguientes: - Consulta de saldos y movimientos de cuentas de cheques e inversiones. - Consulta de Saldo de tus créditos personales e hipotecarios. - Consulta de depósitos y retiros. - Consulta de Beneficios obtenidos por Santander Plus (Cuánto he ganado). - Consulta detalle de inversiones, fecha de vencimiento, tipo de inversión, monto, tasa de rendimient...