How To Delete St. Paul PR Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your St. Paul PR account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the St. Paul PR app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with St. Paul PR completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete St. Paul PR Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by St. Paul PR. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting St. Paul PR via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with St Paul PR.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify St Paul PR of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete St. Paul PR's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of St. Paul PR on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete St. Paul PR from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting St. Paul PR app from an Iphone
If you want to delete St. Paul PR from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the St. Paul PR icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on St. Paul PR.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the St. Paul PR app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete St. Paul PR" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete St. Paul PR from your Android phone
To delete St. Paul PR from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on St. Paul PR.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the St. Paul PR app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the St. Paul PR app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
St. Paul PR Software Details
This App will help both parishioners and visitors stay connected with St. Paul of the Cross Roman Catholic Church in Park Ridge, Illinois. It will also help members stay connected with each other. You will have access to our Mass schedules, bulletins, current news and events, and our parish calendar, as well as many resources to help your prayer and spiritual life. If you are new or if you are interested in finding out more about becoming Catholic, we have the necessary information."