How To Delete Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry
Delete Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Periodic Table 2020 .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Periodic Table 2020 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry from your Android phone
To delete Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Periodic Table 2020 - Chemistry Software Details
In the Periodic Table application you will find a huge amount of data about chemical elements for free. You will learn a lot of new and useful for yourself, no matter you are a schoolboy, student, engineer, housewife or a person of any other provisions that does not have a refresher to Chemistry. The chemistry falls into to number of the most important sciences and is one of the main school objects. Its studying begins with the Periodic Table. Interactive approach to a training material is more effective than classical. As in it technologies which became the family for the modern pupils ar...