How to Delete Email Blue Mail Completely
Learn how to delete your Email Blue Mail - Calendar account, your personal data and also delete the Email Blue Mail app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Email Blue Mail - Calendar completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Email Blue Mail Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Email Blue Mail - Calendar. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Email Blue Mail - Calendar via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Email Blue Mail.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Email Blue Mail of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Email Blue Mail's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Email Blue Mail - Calendar on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Email Blue Mail - Calendar from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Email Blue Mail app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Email Blue Mail - Calendar from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Email Blue Mail - Calendar icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Email Blue Mail - Calendar.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Email Blue Mail - Calendar app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Email Blue Mail - Calendar" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Email Blue Mail from your Android phone
To delete Email Blue Mail - Calendar from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Email Blue Mail - Calendar.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Email Blue Mail - Calendar app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Email Blue Mail - Calendar app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Email Blue Mail - Calendar Software Details
1. Blue Mail is a free, secure, beautifully designed, universal email app, featuring smart and elegant user experience and capable of managing an unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers.
2. With a powerful unified interface experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, Blue Mail provides a top-notch email service for all your email accounts.
3. Blue Mail allows for smart push notifications and group emailing while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts.
4. ● UNIFIED FOLDERS - View all your email accounts folders through a combined interface for your Inbox, Sent, Drafts, etc.
5. Being ad-free, Blue Mail is the perfect replacement for your stock email app.
6. ● EMAIL CLUSTERS - Organizes similar emails together to remove clutter from your inbox.