How to Delete Stock Stop Loss Completely
Learn how to delete your Stock Stop Loss account, your personal data and also delete the Stock Stop Loss app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Stock Stop Loss completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Stock Stop Loss Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Stock Stop Loss. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Stock Stop Loss via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Stock Stop Loss.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Stock Stop Loss of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Stock Stop Loss's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Stock Stop Loss on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Stock Stop Loss from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Stock Stop Loss app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Stock Stop Loss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Stock Stop Loss icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Stock Stop Loss.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Stock Stop Loss app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Stock Stop Loss" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Stock Stop Loss from your Android phone
To delete Stock Stop Loss from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Stock Stop Loss.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Stock Stop Loss app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Stock Stop Loss app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Stock Stop Loss Software Details
1. Stock StopLoss App is designed for managing your investment portfolio with stocks.
2. Do not add stocks from different countries (different currencies) into same portfolio, otherwise the total gain or loss will be wrong.
3. First, create your investment portfolio with the "Add Stock" function.
4. When the portfolio is made, you may go to "Settings" to set the reporting schedule, alert setting for reaching gain or loss, etc.
5. The correct way is to create differrent portfolio to hold stocks from different currencies.
6. Search the stock and input related buy date, buy price, qty and stop loss info, etc.
7. There are 3 main functions, News Reading, Stock Monitoring and Reporting.
8. View the performance of the portfolio in the "Report" function.
9. Links to stock and financial news in USA, UK, Chinese, HK and Japan.