How To Delete LINE: Free Calls & Messages Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your LINE: Free Calls & Messages account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the LINE: Free Calls & Messages app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with LINE: Free Calls & Messages completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like LINE: Free Calls & Messages
Delete LINE: Free Calls & Messages Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by LINE: Free Calls & Messages. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting LINE: Free Calls & Messages via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with LINE .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify LINE of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete LINE: Free Calls & Messages's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of LINE: Free Calls & Messages on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete LINE: Free Calls & Messages from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting LINE: Free Calls & Messages app from an Iphone
If you want to delete LINE: Free Calls & Messagess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the LINE: Free Calls & Messages icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on LINE: Free Calls & Messages.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the LINE: Free Calls & Messages app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete LINE: Free Calls & Messages" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting LINE: Free Calls & Messages app from your Android device
To delete LINE: Free Calls & Messages from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on LINE: Free Calls & Messages.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the LINE: Free Calls & Messages app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the LINE: Free Calls & Messages app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
LINE: Free Calls & Messages Software Details
LINE reshapes communication around the globe, allowing you to enjoy not only messaging but also free voice and video calls wherever you find yourself. Download LINE and discover the reasons for its global popularity and number one ranking in 52 countries. LINE's latest features ★ Intimate conversations or large round tables can happen anywhere with group video calls Chat with up to 200 friends in your group simultaneously! Enjoy face to face video chats with friends as well! ★ Use polls to quickly see what your friends think From where to meet to what to eat, avoid lengthy discu...