How To Delete Boating Marine & Lakes Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Boating Marine & Lakes account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Boating Marine & Lakes app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Boating Marine & Lakes completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Boating Marine & Lakes
Delete Boating Marine & Lakes Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Boating Marine & Lakes. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Boating Marine & Lakes via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Boating Marine Lakes.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Boating Marine Lakes of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Boating Marine & Lakes's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Boating Marine & Lakes on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Boating Marine & Lakes from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Boating Marine & Lakes app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Boating Marine & Lakess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Boating Marine & Lakes icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Boating Marine & Lakes.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Boating Marine & Lakes app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Boating Marine & Lakes" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Boating Marine & Lakes app from your Android device
To delete Boating Marine & Lakes from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Boating Marine & Lakes.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Boating Marine & Lakes app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Boating Marine & Lakes app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Boating Marine & Lakes Software Details
WE ARE GOING TO DISCONTINUE THIS APP > SEARCH this store for our “Boating HD Marine & Lakes” FREE app. > Download it and get a 2-week trial of the subscription to check out the charts and features. Then subscribe. Boating HD Marine & Lakes is a favorite among cruisers, anglers, sailors, and divers, with the same detailed charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters. With Boating HD Marine & Lakes you will get: >THE MOST DETAILED CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE - Nautical Chart, SonarChart™ and Community Edits. Plus, local information from the Garmin ActiveCaptain...