How To Delete T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE
Delete T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with T .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify T of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app from an Iphone
If you want to delete T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVEs from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app from your Android device
To delete T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE Software Details
For additional information about T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE please visit: https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/syncup For further assistance with T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE please visit https://support.t-mobile.com/community/contact-us/, reach out via Twitter to @tmobilehelp, call 611 or 1-877-746-0909. The T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app helps you keep your family safe, secure and connected at all times. Get peace of mind about your cars and the people in them with T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE. NOTE: A SyncUP DRIVE OBD-II device, compatible vehicle, capable smartphone and data plan are required to install and u...