How to Delete PGT Completely
Learn how to delete your PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer account, your personal data and also delete the PGT app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete PGT Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with PGT.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify PGT of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting PGT's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete PGT app from your Iphone
If you want to delete PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete PGT from your Android phone
To delete PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
PGT: GFX, Launcher & Optimizer Software Details
1. Any battle royal game player can customize Resolution, enable HDR graphics, unlock the FPS limit, and tweaks other options like Shadows, Textures quality, MSAA, with unique features like Simple Shaders, Potato graphics and much more.
2. “PUBG, PUBG mobile, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS and all related logos are trademarks of PUBG Corporation or its affiliates.
3. DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial application for PUBG mobile & it is not associated with Tencent & PUBG Corporation.