How To Delete iflix - Movies & TV Series Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your iflix - Movies & TV Series account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the iflix - Movies & TV Series app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with iflix - Movies & TV Series completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like iflix - Movies & TV Series
Delete iflix - Movies & TV Series Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by iflix - Movies & TV Series. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting iflix - Movies & TV Series via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with iflix .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify iflix of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete iflix - Movies & TV Series's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of iflix - Movies & TV Series on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete iflix - Movies & TV Series from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting iflix - Movies & TV Series app from an Iphone
If you want to delete iflix - Movies & TV Seriess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the iflix - Movies & TV Series icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on iflix - Movies & TV Series.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the iflix - Movies & TV Series app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete iflix - Movies & TV Series" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting iflix - Movies & TV Series app from your Android device
To delete iflix - Movies & TV Series from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on iflix - Movies & TV Series.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the iflix - Movies & TV Series app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the iflix - Movies & TV Series app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
iflix - Movies & TV Series Software Details
A forever-free version of iflix that’s YOURS, and yours for life. Preview and play all you want - there’s hundreds of movies to discover (or start with our hand-picked recommendation from Movie of the Day!), tons of popular TV shows and enough local content to last a lifetime. Let's Play! - Watch on any device and stream on 2 at the same time - You can even Download & Watch Offline (for up to 30 days!) - English, Malay, Indonesian, Thai, Burmese, Vietnamese & Sinhala subtitles available - FRESH ON THE FEED: Get first dibs on bite-sized videos, offers & more! - Dedicated kids sectio...