How To Delete MyObservatory (我的天文台) Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your MyObservatory (我的天文台) account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the MyObservatory (我的天文台) app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with MyObservatory (我的天文台) completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like MyObservatory (我的天文台)
Delete MyObservatory (我的天文台) Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MyObservatory (我的天文台). They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MyObservatory (我的天文台) via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MyObservatory 我的天文台 .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MyObservatory 我的天文台 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete MyObservatory (我的天文台)'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MyObservatory (我的天文台) on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MyObservatory (我的天文台) from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting MyObservatory (我的天文台) app from an Iphone
If you want to delete MyObservatory (我的天文台) from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MyObservatory (我的天文台) icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MyObservatory (我的天文台).
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MyObservatory (我的天文台) app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MyObservatory (我的天文台)" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete MyObservatory (我的天文台) from your Android phone
To delete MyObservatory (我的天文台) from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MyObservatory (我的天文台).
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MyObservatory (我的天文台) app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MyObservatory (我的天文台) app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MyObservatory (我的天文台) Software Details
The “MyObservatory” is a highly popular weather mobile app providing personalized weather services. The app provides current weather including temperature, relative humidity, rainfall, wind direction and speed, as well as weather photograph collected from nearby weather stations at user's location, specified location, or selected weather stations. Weather photos and rainfall data will be updated at 5-minute and 15-minute intervals respectively. Other data will be updated in 10-minute interval and the update time will be displayed at the bottom of the front page. Points to note: 1. In t...