How to Delete MD Unemployment Completely
Learn how to delete your MD Unemployment for Employers account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete MD Unemployment Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MD Unemployment for Employers:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your MD Unemployment account, contact MD Unemployment via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify MD Unemployment of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete MD Unemployment on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete MD Unemployment for Employers".
3. Delete MD Unemployment on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "MD Unemployment for Employers" and Click "Uninstall".
MD Unemployment for Employers Product Details
MD Unemployment for Employers is the official Unemployment Insurance Application for the Maryland Department of Labor (LABOR). MD Unemployment for Employers will allow registered employers to make their contribution payments. Registered users can also view benefit charge statements, file appeals, receive important notifications and correspondence, and update communication preferences. All at your fingertips.