How To Delete PUB GFX Tool For PUBG Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your PUB GFX Tool For PUBG account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the PUB GFX Tool For PUBG app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with PUB GFX Tool For PUBG completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like PUB GFX Tool For PUBG
Delete PUB GFX Tool For PUBG Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PUB GFX Tool For PUBG. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting PUB GFX Tool For PUBG via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with PUB GFX Tool For PUBG.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify PUB GFX Tool For PUBG of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete PUB GFX Tool For PUBG's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of PUB GFX Tool For PUBG on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete PUB GFX Tool For PUBG from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting PUB GFX Tool For PUBG app from an Iphone
If you want to delete PUB GFX Tool For PUBG from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the PUB GFX Tool For PUBG icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on PUB GFX Tool For PUBG.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the PUB GFX Tool For PUBG app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete PUB GFX Tool For PUBG" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete PUB GFX Tool For PUBG from your Android phone
To delete PUB GFX Tool For PUBG from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on PUB GFX Tool For PUBG.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the PUB GFX Tool For PUBG app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the PUB GFX Tool For PUBG app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
PUB GFX Tool For PUBG Software Details
1. You can customize Resolution, enable HDR graphics, unlock the FPS limit, and other options like Shadows, textures quality, 60 fps with unique features like Simple Shaders, Potato graphics and much more.
2. You can reduce the low graphics and play without friezes or unlock 60 fps the options inaccessible to your device and enjoy the excellent picture.