How To Delete ameli, l'Assurance Maladie Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ameli, l'Assurance Maladie account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ameli, l'Assurance Maladie app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ameli, l'Assurance Maladie completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like ameli, l'Assurance Maladie
Delete ameli, l'Assurance Maladie Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ameli, l'Assurance Maladie. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ameli, l'Assurance Maladie via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ameli l Assurance Maladie.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ameli l Assurance Maladie of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ameli, l'Assurance Maladie's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ameli, l'Assurance Maladie on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ameli, l'Assurance Maladie from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ameli, l'Assurance Maladie app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ameli, l'Assurance Maladies from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ameli, l'Assurance Maladie icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ameli, l'Assurance Maladie.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ameli, l'Assurance Maladie app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ameli, l'Assurance Maladie" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting ameli, l'Assurance Maladie app from your Android device
To delete ameli, l'Assurance Maladie from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ameli, l'Assurance Maladie.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ameli, l'Assurance Maladie app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ameli, l'Assurance Maladie app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ameli, l'Assurance Maladie Software Details
Connectez-vous à votre compte via l’authentification biométrique ou avec votre numéro de sécurité sociale et votre code personnel et accéder à tous les services suivants : Consultez vos remboursements de soins : - Visualisez tous vos remboursements en détails Consultez tous vos documents : - Téléchargez votre attestation de droits ou d’indemnités journalières - Téléchargez vos relevés mensuels de remboursements Réalisez certaines démarches sans vous déplacer : - Suivez vos arrêts de travail - Commandez votre carte européenne d’assurance maladie (CEAM) et visualisez-la sur votre...