How to Delete Empower Completely
Learn how to delete your Empower: Instant Cash Advance. account, your personal data and also delete the Empower app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Empower: Instant Cash Advance. completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Empower Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Empower: Instant Cash Advance.. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Empower: Instant Cash Advance. via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Empower.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Empower of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Empower's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Empower: Instant Cash Advance. on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Empower: Instant Cash Advance. from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Empower app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Empower: Instant Cash Advance. from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Empower: Instant Cash Advance. icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Empower: Instant Cash Advance..
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Empower: Instant Cash Advance. app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Empower: Instant Cash Advance." on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Empower from your Android phone
To delete Empower: Instant Cash Advance. from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Empower: Instant Cash Advance..
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Empower: Instant Cash Advance. app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Empower: Instant Cash Advance. app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Empower: Instant Cash Advance. Software Details
1. Download Empower today to save money, reach your financial goals and watch your savings grow.
2. Join the 650,000+ people who use Empower to master their money, get finance tips and crush their financial goals.
3. Our APY is higher than your traditional bank and we’ll help your savings grow to get you closer to your money goals.
4. Manage and track money against your bills and purchases so you can work towards your financial goals.
5. Empower charges an auto-recurring subscription fee of $6 for access to the full suite of money management features offered on the platform after your first 30 days.
6. Save, budget, bank and manage your money wisely with a financial expert in your pocket.
7. Track money, manage spend and save more with Empower.
8. We have human coaches ready to share personalized recommendations and finance tips on how to pay down debt, uncover extra savings, and tackle any other finance issues.
9. You could save $1,500 or more every year - set a weekly savings target, and reach your financial goals.
10. We’ll track money and spending and bank the right amount of money for you.
11. Save money and crush your money goals the easy way! We keep an eye on your money so you don’t have to.
12. Why? Because we want you to reach your money goals.