How To Delete Barometer pro - free Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Barometer pro - free account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Barometer pro - free app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Barometer pro - free completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Barometer pro - free
Delete Barometer pro - free Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Barometer pro - free. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Barometer pro - free via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Barometer pro .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Barometer pro of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Barometer pro - free's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Barometer pro - free on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Barometer pro - free from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Barometer pro - free app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Barometer pro - frees from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Barometer pro - free icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Barometer pro - free.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Barometer pro - free app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Barometer pro - free" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Barometer pro - free app from your Android device
To delete Barometer pro - free from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Barometer pro - free.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Barometer pro - free app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Barometer pro - free app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Barometer pro - free Software Details
Professional barometer. You can view in real time the progress of the atmospheric pressure and then providing the change in the weather time. absolute precision through the parallel operation of different sensors, such as pressure sensor the device, GPS sensor, and remote connection time to nearby weather stations to you. Proposes a barometer with analog dial, available both with international measurements (hPa) with both Anglo measure (inHg), you can see in addition to the weather forecast, also the temperature and the percentage of moisture in the air. E 'can also see the pressure change in...