How To Delete Exodus Crypto Wallet Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Exodus Crypto Wallet account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Exodus Crypto Wallet app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Exodus Crypto Wallet completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Exodus Crypto Wallet
Delete Exodus Crypto Wallet Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Exodus Crypto Wallet. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Exodus Crypto Wallet via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Exodus Crypto Wallet.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Exodus Crypto Wallet of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Exodus Crypto Wallet's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Exodus Crypto Wallet on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Exodus Crypto Wallet from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Exodus Crypto Wallet app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Exodus Crypto Wallets from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Exodus Crypto Wallet icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Exodus Crypto Wallet.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Exodus Crypto Wallet app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Exodus Crypto Wallet" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Exodus Crypto Wallet app from your Android device
To delete Exodus Crypto Wallet from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Exodus Crypto Wallet.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Exodus Crypto Wallet app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Exodus Crypto Wallet app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Exodus Crypto Wallet Software Details
Exodus allows you to secure, manage, and exchange your favorite cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and more from a beautiful, easy to use wallet that puts you in control of your wealth. Manage your wealth in a blockchain wallet that combines solid engineering and beautiful design in the form of live charts that update in real-time. Buy and sell one digital asset for another without having to go through centralized exchanges. Exchange cryptocurrencies in just a few taps from the comfort of your wallet while maintaining privacy and control – no signup needed and you control y...