How To Delete Bluprints Smart Print Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Bluprints Smart Print account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Bluprints Smart Print app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Bluprints Smart Print completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Bluprints Smart Print
Delete Bluprints Smart Print Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bluprints Smart Print. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bluprints Smart Print via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bluprints Smart Print.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bluprints Smart Print of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Bluprints Smart Print's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bluprints Smart Print on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bluprints Smart Print from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Bluprints Smart Print app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Bluprints Smart Print from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bluprints Smart Print icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bluprints Smart Print.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bluprints Smart Print app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bluprints Smart Print" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Bluprints Smart Print from your Android phone
To delete Bluprints Smart Print from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bluprints Smart Print.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bluprints Smart Print app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bluprints Smart Print app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bluprints Smart Print Software Details
1. Be it enhancing the customer experience by line busting, transaction experience, proof of delivery or pick up for e-commerce or improving the efficiency of backhand processes such as inventory management, sales & distribution, display compliances and more, it is perfect printing solutions.
2. These plug & play, easy to configure printers is an ideal way to align all processes, it connects your customers for a better experience, outlet operations, KOT printing, vendor management via either internet-based network or through other connectivity options.
3. Our products fulfill unique requirements of the logistics industry - be it RFID enabled barcode/handheld receipt generation, it helps maximize ROI are also future proof printing solutions.
4. This means of printing is especially in health check-up camps in remote areas, where, battery enabled handheld printers and smartphones can adequately replace expensive and bulky equipment while increasing the reach of healthcare to rural areas.
5. Reliable and easy to use, these state-of-the-art Mobile Thermal Printers deliver on-demand receipt printing anywhere, anytime.
6. With new services such as cash withdrawal at POS through retail stores to ease the pressure on ATM and BluPrints handheld printers are perfect for proof of transaction.
7. BluPrints provides a comprehensive suite of handheld wireless printers for restaurants - all types from the quick service operator to large-scale enterprises spanning multiple locations.
8. Our mPOS receipt printers support all billing applications being used in India for recording the data, generating bill and update of company's record.
9. The offline utility bill has revamped and built solutions to make the process easy and reliable to enable fast transactions and provide adequate protection to customer’s money.
10. A compact battery operated the device.BluTAP is a rugged and cost-effective card reading appliance that when paired with a Mobile app, can enable applications such as cashless/paperless toll collection.
11. BluPrints help facilitates operation such as warehouse management, proof of delivery, logistics operations, streamlining supply chain through automation.
12. Portable POS Receipt Printers are the ultimate wireless solutions and find a wide application across industries.
13. A huge advantage is that our devices support multi-lingual printing for the prescriptions to be printed in regional languages, helping break the communication barrier.
14. This new way of 'Smart Printing' is now being adopted by doctors for penning down prescriptions, diagnostic information and other directions directly on their Tablets.