How To Delete Kitchen Timer Plus Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Kitchen Timer Plus account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Kitchen Timer Plus app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Kitchen Timer Plus completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Kitchen Timer Plus
Delete Kitchen Timer Plus Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Kitchen Timer Plus. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Kitchen Timer Plus via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Kitchen Timer Plus.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Kitchen Timer Plus of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Kitchen Timer Plus's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Kitchen Timer Plus on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Kitchen Timer Plus from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Kitchen Timer Plus app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Kitchen Timer Pluss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Kitchen Timer Plus icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Kitchen Timer Plus.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Kitchen Timer Plus app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Kitchen Timer Plus" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Kitchen Timer Plus app from your Android device
To delete Kitchen Timer Plus from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Kitchen Timer Plus.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Kitchen Timer Plus app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Kitchen Timer Plus app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Kitchen Timer Plus Software Details
A kitchen timer is a device which can be set for a number of minutes, usually up to one hour, that sounds an alarm such as a bell or buzzer when the specified amount of time has elapsed, commonly used when cooking or baking. Kitchen Timer Plus is a reliable, easy to use analog style app, ideal for your kitchen activities, like meal cooking, egg boiling, cake baking, tea or soup cooling. It is also known as an egg timer or a minute minder. Here is what you get for adopting this kitchen analog timer app: - It is really easy to use: only one gesture to set the time by turning the dial an...