How To Delete Decision Roulette Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Decision Roulette account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Decision Roulette app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Decision Roulette completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Decision Roulette
Delete Decision Roulette Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Decision Roulette. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Decision Roulette via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Decision Roulette.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Decision Roulette of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Decision Roulette's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Decision Roulette on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Decision Roulette from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Decision Roulette app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Decision Roulette from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Decision Roulette icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Decision Roulette.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Decision Roulette app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Decision Roulette" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Decision Roulette from your Android phone
To delete Decision Roulette from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Decision Roulette.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Decision Roulette app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Decision Roulette app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Decision Roulette Software Details
You have to make a decision and don't know what to choose? Sometimes it is better to leave it all to fate! The Decision Roulette helps you to choose among the various options available. You can write from 2 to 50 options in different roulettes and use them whenever you want. You can also add images to each option. The images must be png/jpg and must be stored in your device. The information is only saved on the device, not in the cloud. It is free, easy to use and you can find it useful to choose where to eat, make raffles or create your own challenges: truth or dare, spin the bottle,...