How To Delete CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments
Delete CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with CaixaBank Pay .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify CaixaBank Pay of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments app from an Iphone
If you want to delete CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Paymentss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments app from your Android device
To delete CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments Software Details
With the new CaixaBank Pay app for Android, you'll be able to conveniently pay for your shopping by using your mobile phone quickly, easily and 100% safely in any retailer which accepts NFC contactless payments. And, as if that wasn't enough, CaixaBank Pay's latest update allows you to manage all of your CaixaBank cards (debit and credit), keep track of all your transactions and transfer/request money to other individuals through Bizum and with just one click. What you'll need to start shopping with your mobile: - Your mobile: an Android smartphone, version 4.4 or later, with contactless...